- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
- YOUR RIGHTS
- COOKIE FILES
- CHANGES TO POLICIES
- CONTACT INFORMATION
To perform certain actions on the site account registration is required. To do this, you must provide certain personal information in the required and optional profile fields.
We can automatically collect some non-personally identifiable information from the device from which you enter the site. We also use Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica as third-party tracking services to collect information about the operation of our site. This information allows us to analyze and optimize the site, and is not transmitted to third parties without your consent. These services have their own privacy policies.
Thus, the following information can be collected, stored and used:
- Email address that you enter when registering on our site.
- Information that you enter when creating/editing a profile on our site: your first and last name, gender, preferred language, your skills and knowledge of languages, your location.
- Information that you publish on our site for the purpose of publishing on the Internet, including your username, the content of your articles.
- The information contained in any messages that you send us by e-mail or through our site.
- Automatically collected information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, information about your visits, duration of visit, page views and site navigation paths.
The personal information provided to us through the site may be used for the following purposes:
- Administration of our site.
- Creation and display your profile on the site.
- Sending you requests and information about the use of the site.
- Improving the quality and usability of our site based on the analysis of automatically collected information.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, in connection with any current or proposed litigation.
Transmission of information via the Internet is insecure, so we cannot fully guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet. However, we take the necessary technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You can also help us protect your personal information by taking responsibility for the security and privacy of the password you use to access the site.
- Based on the request, you have the right to receive information from us regarding the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to correct and add personal data about you.
- We may hide the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent by a web server to a browser and are temporarily stored on your device. They contain a unique identifier that is an anonymous number. With each page request, the browser sends the identifier back to the server. Cookies usually do not contain any personal information and cannot be used to identify an individual user. But the personal information we store about you may be related to information stored and received through cookies.
Almost all modern browsers and devices allow you to block, disable and delete cookies. However, blocking cookies may limit certain features of the site and thereby adversely affect its usability.